Friday, February 26, 2010

And they left us....

One thing I like about my office is my office mates. Yup, the atmosphere in my office perhaps is quite different compare to other offices. Do not expect a quite and silent situation when you pay a visit to my office because there will always be a lot chats in the office (or let me simplify it, my office is quite noisy yet comfortable). And a comment raised by someone will always be followed by comments from others hilariously. However, the turnover in my office is also quite high, the people come and go. Some are memorable and some are forgettable. I have witnessed a bunch of farewell party in my office. Frankly speaking, it's not the party that I like.

Just like yesterday, one day before long weekend. A day when we suppose to feel excited prior to a long holiday turned to be a quite emotional day. Two office mates decided to leave the project at the same time but with different reasons. Guys, just imagine having 2 farewell parties in a day.

Me and Efa

Efa, my partner in my team finally decided to leave the project. She has something bigger to pursue. She was the first person that I know in this office because we have been through the interview session together and we entered the office at the same time. We shared a lot moments together and I have to admit that she is the best counterpart in the team. We never fight nor argue. She is a soul mate in the office.

Bu Adel

Bu Adel, a staff who had involved in the project since the initial phase also decided to leave the project. It is definitely a big loss for the project since she had contributed a lot to the project. Personally, Bu Adel is a very nice lady. She always talk to us in a polite manner and she is also encouraging. She is one of the international staffs that keeps her profile down to earth. That's why we will miss her. Bu Adel, wait for us in Philippines. 
Miss you guys already

It is not easy to release special people like them. Wish to see you again, Efa and Bu Adel.

6 comments:

merry go round said...

Aaaahh....saya selalu membenci perpisahan,tp hidup trs berjalan dan orang2 datang dan pergi ke dalam kehidupan kita.

Selalu ingat dan jgn putus hubungn dgn mrka,dan buka kembali diri ini untuk orang baru,tanpa kita sadari teman akan bertambah banyak.hebat dan menyenangkan y.

Dan lagi....kamu jg akan meninggalkan mrka kan pu.aaahh saya jd sedih kalau ingat km akan meninggalkn negeri ini :)

p49it said...

Hiks... hiks...

retnet said...

wew... nice blog bro...

dedi said...

saya juga benci saat2 berpisah

Dianaurora said...

just blogwalking here . visit back at both of my blog here ,

dianaurora.blogspot.com
dianauroradiaries.blogspot.com

blog bisnis said...

I love your writing , I nedd some like you who can writing english well. I have one blog in general toic, and I look for a writer for the blog. If ypu like to be the free writer for my blog pls, email me. muhammadhamam83@yahoo.com
I will pay you 20.000 a posting, but you must prepare to study to me to make posting on wordpress site. ok...