Saturday, December 27, 2008

My fun pathetic birthday


I celebrated my birthday last week. At first I wanted to celebrate it in the office with my office mates but then I got an assignment to go to Pekanbaru, Sumatera. Hmmmm, then I should move to plan B.
My plan B was ordering TIRAMISU for my mates in the office while I am away. Then I told Seven Grain (a bakery that made my cake) to write "Happy Seventeenth Birthday" on the top of the cake. I smiled when I imagine what my friends would say when they see the writing on the cake.
In the middle of my meeting in Pekanbaru, I got a call from my office mates to congratulate my "seventeenth" birthday, They say that I am grow enough as I turn to seventeen. They added that being seventeen means I may have an ID card, driving license and start chasing girl, hahahaha.
It was also fun because all my colleagues in Pekanbaru sang Happy Birthday to me although it was my first time meeting them.
I thought that day is an unforgettable birthday. After finish my meeting, Me, Surya, Mary and Bu Umi went to airport to head back to Jakarta. Our flight was planned at 7 pm. Since there was no more place to visit in Pekanbaru, we decided to go to airport a bit earlier. By 4 pm, we reached airport and had beverages. At 5 pm, we entered the airport to check in. It was fine until we got the news that our plane was delayed until 10 PM. WHAT???? My temper was a bit high at that time because I planned to continue my journey to Ciawi when I arrived at Jakarta (My next duty was in Ciawi).
So I calmed down after a while, then decided to access internet using SUrya's modem. I felt it was a really long wait and was a good way to celebrate my birthday.
Moral of the story: My first half birthday was OK but my second birthday was DISASTER.... A real unforgettable birthday.
P.S. Thanks to you who sent me "a happy birthday" greeting at morning time when I was still sleeping.
P.S again: In fact I am not really 17, hahahah. Guess how old I am?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

30th ? as a FAO Rep in Indonesia.. hihihih

kidding pu. u must be 16th :D

Anonymous said...

hmm.....who gave you a birthday greeting in the morning when you ware still sleeping? :)

Cipu Suaib said...

@ Har, nice guess buddy, Wakakak. Sebenarnya gue 15.

@dwi, saya malah berharap ucapan selamatnya datang pas jam 12 teng.... hahaha

Mamisinga said...

I got your b-day cake, Hon.. thanks! Unfortunately i was at a meeting at that time then somebody delivered me your cake to the meeting room.. (Ajun mmuah mmuah!) i want to nambah.. but after the meeting finish.. the cake was GONE!!

Cipu Suaib said...

Padahal cake itu dipesan khusus untuk mu dear, hehehe. Let's cut the cheese

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

Wishing you luck and all the best for the future

Unknown said...

I though Cipu must be 45 years old.... Damn...I was wrong, He is still 40 years old.
Happy B'Day Man...

Fadila Pratika said...

Hi Cipu....Happy Birthday
Wish U All the Best.....
Btw,have you got a new dream job?he9x...