Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Me and my m***y room

Ladies, I feel shame actually to reveal this. But since I have no idea what to post, I will show you an embarrassing fact about myself.

When I reach home everyday, it is hard for me to leave my room unless I have another appointment. My room is not big, and although it has air conditioner, I rarely use it. And do not ask me how it looks like because I won't write how my room looks like. I think it is better if you conclude it yourselves after you see these pictures. Hehehehe. Ninja

Room Sweet Room


Tidy, isn't it?

it used to be a table but now it is............
I won't give my personal comment on how it looks like. I let you judge it.... hihihi

So, through this post, I actually need someone who wants to clean my room voluntarily. Anyone interested? Scenic

11 comments:

p49it said...

Sum up from other readers:
- Tirainya bagus
- TV flatnya boleh juga
- Model kamar para eksekutif muda
- Ada yang minta diajak nginep juga (LOL)

Rgds,

mila said...

Kog ada tas kuning yg sama kyk di header blog gw yak? (lmao)

Rara said...

cipuuuu.. sebelum berangkat makan-makaaaan.. *gak nyambung biarin* hihi..

p49it said...

Kenapa nama belakang gw jadi Pagit Said???

Felicity said...

Nggak sengaja nyasar di sini.... Cipu... kamu punya banyak blog yah ternyata... :D

merry go round said...

Hhhhmmmm....ngga bisa komen karena kamar saya juga begitu :D gyahahahaha....kalau ngga diberesin sama mama ngga ngerti deh gimana bentuknya itu kamar :p

Cipu Suaib said...

@Pagit Said: terima kasih ... btw sapa yang mo ikut nginap
@Mila Said: iyeee, tas itu tas bersejarah
@Rara: Insya Allah Mbak, will do
@Feli: I have 3 active blogs
@Merry: sekalian dong ditunjukin screen shot nya :p

Ninneta - MissPlum said...

Hai,

datang mau ngucapin

happy lunar
happy valentine's day
happy ash wednesday

buat yang merayakan, yang nggak merayakan semoga bulan penuh cinta ini selalu membawa kebahagiaan dan kedamaian...

Ninneta

miwwa said...

tipically boy's room. berantakannya masih di tahap kiyut kooookk... hehe..
btw, suka warna oren ya?

p.s: situ cowok cewek sih?

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, it doesn't reflect the owner's personality hehehehehehe. How u doing dek?

Turis Cantik said...

Untuk ukuran kamar laki2 mah ini termasuk bersih :)