Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fasting Month


It is my second fasting month in Jakarta. Actually nothing really special except that I had to go some cities to interpret for trainings.


I had to visit Yogya to replace my best friend who couldn’t accomplish her job there due to family emergency business. Yogya wil always be a nice city for me, I don’t know why I like this city so much. Some days after, I was asked to go to Lampung, I came there for training. It was my first time to Lampung and Bakso Son H Sony was so delicious that I can’t forget (coz I am baksoholic). Lampung is a nice city, the hosts are so friendly and furthermore I was accompanied by my fun Jakarta friends. The last city in Ramadhan was Denpasar. It’s my 4th time to Denpasar but it was my first for this project. Temptation in Bali was quite difficult because the hotel where I stayed is next to Kuta Beach. And it was hard for me not to go to the beach (but finally, I did). Fortunately, someone always reminded and guided me (Thanks for it).


Visiting 3 cities in Ramadhan was quite hectic but honestly I enjoyed them a lot. So, after Ramadhan, I will always wait for next chances to go other cities. Explore new places and taste new foods (definitely.........)

No comments: