Thursday, August 30, 2007

Brand New Hair







After having a long contemplation, i finally decided to cut my hair which has never been cut since december 2006. Although it sounds exaggerating, but i decided to cut it after i canceled this plan many times. I cut it two weeks ago on my personal trip to Yogya.

When I entered my office, everybody was gasped and speechless after seeing my total change. Some of them said that I look cuter, some said that they loved my previous hair more and the rest said that I was strange with short hair. Someone just said WOW.

A day after, I went to 2 banks for some financial stuffs. The teller of the first bank said that I am weird and she liked my old hair style. And when I went to the second bank, the teller didn't even recognize me. But after sometimes, she finally said "Is that you, Cipu?"
My friendster mates like me more with my new hair cut.

From my point of view, I feel lighter with this style, I feel I am more neat. And I like this new hair cut.

There will always be pros and contras, like and dislike when you change your style. Whatever the result, you have to admit it. That's what I call the consequence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new hair style, you looks more handsome than before.

lily