Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sick





I just figure out that the most boring thing i've ever experienced in my life is hospitalized. Just imagine being trapped in hospital for a week, spending my lonely time to see the bed besides me, watch the curtain or observe the width of window nearby me. I also experienced my first infuss during my hospitalization, couldn't move free as I was/am. a tough week for me

I felt better during the visit my office mates and other friends. But soon they were back, i stumbled over to my lonely world again.

I passed over some test to assure my illness (I got fever, severe headache, and barf). At first, doctor thought i got typhoid, but then after such tests, they concluded my disease. it was enchepalitic (sounds cool but the meaning is horrible). they said, my brain was infected by virus. And after i searched in internet, i found the disease is so dangerous. Fortunately,mine was detected at the early stage so i just need one week hospitalized plus 10 days bed rest plus continuous antibiotic. Hmmmmmm

Thanks God, i feel better now, back to my office, back to my routine stuffs. Here I am in WARNET, listening music from my mobile, without headache anymore......




1 comment:

Fera said...

Mine was also infected before, which caused me half-paralyzed...