Friday, February 17, 2006

Kuroshiro Band



Kuroshiro Band

Music is one of my passions. I love everything related with music. I like hearing many kinds of music started from techno, r ‘n b, pop, jazz, or even dangdut. Unfortunately, I have no talent for playing instruments. But, I do love singing very much. Some people say that I have a good voice but most people say my voice is annoying. Ha ha ha.
I used to have a band, the name was Kuroshiro Band. If in company they have MNC, but my band was MNB (multi national band I feel fun make a new abbreviation). Kuroshiro taken from Kuroi means Black and Shiroi means White. So, it means Black White Band. It’s easy to guess why our band’s name was Black White. Yup, exactly because we have different skin colours. Samuel (France, Backing vocal and guitarist), Katarina (Slovakia, Guitarist), Adi (Indonesia, Guitarist and Band Manager), Shin (Japan, bassist), Madoka (Japan, Organ), Yuni (Korea, backing vocal), Camelia (Rumania, backing vocal), and I was as the vocalist.
We perform in many events such as Open Campus, Christmas Charity Party, Welcome party, and many more. We played many kinds of songs, but we have some songs that we always played when we were on stage: Mirai e, Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana, Lo’d ktora sa vlavi do nez nama, Cantik, Hey Jude, Let it be, and LaBamba.
Right after I went back to Indonesia and Katarina to Slovakia, the band started changing its personnel. I miss the time jamming together with my friends. I miss them much. Wish they can send me ticket to Saga and ask me to play again with them. Ha ha ha.

No comments: