Saturday, February 25, 2006

I don’t know what makes me still relax while the graduation is getting closer. I saw everybody is so busy in my department. Stressfully face, tired look are so easy to find on corridor. I feel stress as well, but I don’t know what to do. I keep smiling off course to every friend. The complicated things have to be take care before graduation in my department, so many students don’t feel so afraid of the thesis presentation because their energy have been wasted to finish all the lists that they have to do before graduation such as getting signatures for all the assignments and laboratory certificates from lecturers, getting free borrowed letters from library in department, faculty and university, and so on. Fiuuh, sounds so exhausted. But I almost finished them all. I still have one more assignment to do. So, gambarimasyouuuuuuuuuu………..

No comments: